What is it about?
App Store Description
- Cooking pot simulator
- Recipe list and filter
- Armor list and upgrades
- Compendium with all item details
- Complete Interactive map
- Region filters
- Item purchase locations
- Sub-boss item drops
- Save recipes and completed items
Cooking pot features
- Simulate the cooking pot in the game
- View item details including locations, enemy drops, and effects
- Filter items based on recipe requirements, name, status effect, and more
- Determine items needed for every fairy upgrade
- Filter by main game, DLC, and Amiibo armor
- Show locations where armor can be found
- Save armor you've collected, and their current upgrade level
- Determine recoverable materials enemies, wildlife, and chests
- Find common locations of all items
- Shows attack and defense values for all weapons and shields
- View location names, towers, villages, korok seeds, stables, shrines, sub-bosses, and region outlines.
- Filter content by tower regions
- Villages and stables show which items can be purchased
- Comprehensive search and detailed descriptions for all items
- Save completed items
Instant searches, high quality navigation systems, detailed map give you immediate access to the information you need.
No ads or in-app purchases.
Guide of the Wild is a third-party app made by fans, and is not affiliated with the Legend of Zelda brand or Nintendo Co. Ltd.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.