What is it about?
** 50% Off Today!!
App Store Description
** 50% Off Today!!
WHY SLOW COOKING IS POPULAR?
Cheaper cuts of meat with connective tissue and lean muscle fibers are suitable for stewing, and produce tastier stews than those using expensive cuts, as long slow cooking softens connective tissue without toughening the muscle. Slow cooking leaves gelatinized tissue in the meat, so that it may be advantageous to start with a richer liquid. In other words, slow cooking produces a more tender and juicy meat in most cases than traditional direct heating.
In addition, the low temperature of slow-cooking makes it almost impossible to burn even food that has been cooked too long.
ABOUT THIS APP
Are you ready to turn a regular beef steak to a juicy, tender steak? Me too! Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes is an application containing over 400 detailed cooking recipes that contains very low levels of carbohydrate. The recipes are grouped into different categories for easier reference (appetizer, breakfast, salad, main dishes, side dishes, soup etc.). For each recipe included in this App, a photo, an ingredient list, a step by step cooking direction, and a detailed nutritional table is provided.
This App is great for people who loves cooking and want try out the popular style of slow cooking at home.
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+/6S/6S+/7/7+ & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each recipe
* All Category View to preview all recipes in alphabetical order
* Single Category View to list recipes of the same category
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected recipes for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any recipe
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (if you cannot make up your mind)
* OFFLINE browsing
This App is brought to you by audio128.com