What is it about?
The main feature of the app is the ability for users to generate a PDF or CSV report for a certain time frame. It can be saved to your iPhone or shared with your doctor or someone else via email or text message.
App Store Description
This application lets you generate a report about your heart data stored in Health, so you can show it to your doctor if needed. You can generate a PDF report which includes all important data or save it as a CSV format, which you can process in Excel or Numbers. Currently the report will include these data:
• Minimum, maximum and average heart rate in a daily basis(or hourly, if you select a short date range)
• Resting and active heart rate averages
• Heart rate variability average
• Blood Pressure data(only if data exists in Health)
• High and low blood pressure notifications(heart rate was above 120bpm or below 45bpm in a resting state for at least 5 minutes)
• Detailed graphs for a quick overview of trends
• Total average of the date period
• Number of steps per day
• The report is available in 5 languages: English, German, French, Spanish and Hungarian
• The generated PDF and CSV file can be uploaded automatically to your iCloud Drive
• You can customize and reorder the columns in the CSV file
• You can compare your heart rate results with other users who use Heart Reports
• Manage your health data(heart rate and blood pressure) manually, if you don't have a smart device(like an Apple Watch) that records your heart rate automatically
The report is generated on your phone and data is not shared or transmitted anywhere. It works completely offline. The generated report can be saved as a PDF file, emailed to your doctor and more, using the built-in sharing features of iOS.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.