What is it about?
With all of the many functions that your HP All-in-One can perform, it's useful to have control over what it's doing from your iOS device. This is possible thanks to HP's All-in-One Printer Remote app for iOS. The app allows you to print or scan using any supported HP All-in-One over your local network or HP ePrint, manage the machine's settings, or scan documents using the camera on your iOS device.
For those who...
- Own an HP All-in-One
Not for those who...
- Do not own an HP All-in-One
- Have an HP ePrint-supported printer that is only capable of printing (in this case, AirPrint or HP's ePrint app should suffice for your printing needs)
Why we love it
This remote makes managing and performing the many functions of your HP All-in-One easy to handle using just an iOS device. Even if your All-in-One supports AirPrint, this app is still useful because AirPrint only covers printing over your local network.
App Store Description
Print, scan, and share with your HP Printer anytime, anywhere! HP Smart makes printing easier than ever and puts the tools you need in the palm of your hand:
· Set up and manage your HP printer directly from the app
· View printer status and send prints on the go
· Print, copy, scan and share documents and images directly from your mobile device
· Use your mobile device’s camera to create high-quality scans, then preview/edit/save them as PDFs and JPEGs
· Order supplies and get support straight from the app
HP Smart is formerly known as HP All-in-One Printer Remote. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=true
Some HP Smart functionality requires you to have either internet or cellular service.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.