With the millions and millions of people that’s sharing Instagram stories, you might want to make your own stories stand out. Sure, they’re bound to disappear after 24 hours anyway, but they can leave a long-lasting impression if you give them something special that other users’ stories don’t normally have. And that something special may very well be motion typography, which you can easily add to your stories by using a new app called Hype Type.
Different styles. To start with Hype Type, pick an existing photo or video from your device’s library or shoot a new still photo or video clip within the app. Then choose the animated text style and color scheme for your image caption, making sure you pick the ones that suit the vibe of your photo or video. Drag the text to move it around the image, double tap the text to edit your caption, and if you can’t think of something interesting to say, tap the quotation mark button to generate a random caption.
Different tools. Aside from the different animated text styles and color schemes, Hype Type also provides easy-to-use editing tools for speeding up, slowing down, flipping, or reversing your videos. This means more ways for your stories to stand out beyond motion typography. Once you’re satisfied with how your story looks, export it for sharing on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or wherever else you want to showcase your motion typography-enhanced photo or video.
What is it about?
To start with Hype Type, pick an existing photo or video from your device’s library or shoot a new still photo or video clip within the app. Then choose the animated text style and color scheme for your image caption, making sure you pick the ones that suit the vibe of your photo or video. Drag the text to move it around the image, double tap the text to edit your caption, and if you can’t think of something interesting to say, tap the quotation mark button to generate a random caption. You can also adjust where you want the motion typography to appear within the duration of the image.
For those who...
- often share stories on Instagram and other social media apps.
- want to stand out with dynamically captioned stories.
Not for those who...
- are content with how stories normally look.
- do not share stories at all.
Why we love it
Instead of using the same basic tools — the same basic fonts, in particular — that everyone else uses, you can use Hype Type to make your stories unique with motion typography and therefore more reflective of your lifestyle and personality. With additional tools for editing videos, Hype Type has more than enough to recommend itself for daily use and especially for capturing and sharing fascinating, amusing, or otherwise appealing moments, such as a trip to the summit of a mountain, a tasteful cooking video, or simply a fun night out.
Hype-Type: Moving Text Photo-s is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Hype your Stories with automatically styled and designed motion typography.
Don't use those tired tools that everyone else uses and expect your content to shine bright, like a diamond.
Short of words? We got you.
With the tap of a magical little button automatically pull random, meaningful quotes to give context to your story that may have not been there to start.
A few situations you might find HypeType useful:
- You're on top of a mountain, overlooking the vastness of the island and ocean. At that moment the meaning of life comes to you in 100 characters or less. Share it with some style! Do it justice. Please for the love of your friends & followers, don't use that same font that everyone else uses.
- You're at a rooftop pool party on top of the tallest building in LA. The view is... warm. You're gonna share (brag) on your story. Add some text that matches the quality of that perfectly bronzed current outlook you have on life. Shine on.
- You cook. It's your thing. Not only that but you like to school your friends and followers with those dank recipes. Bust it story style with HypeType. Film a step, write instructions, share & repeat till tummies are full and happy.
- Pet peeve: when your friends sing the wrong lyrics, but they sing it so loudly and with so much conviction, you question if you're the one who's had it wrong. Spell it out for them on HypeType.
/// How to play ///
• Be somewhere cool and have something insightful or slightly inappropriate to say.
• Film it or snap it with our handy story-ready cam. It handles multiple clips Vine (RIP) style or single photos.
• Drop some knowledge via written word.
• Choose a style and color scheme that fits the vibe.
• Adjust where in the clip the text shows, and for how long. Turn your video upside down, flip it, and yes - reverse it. Also make it fast or make it slow. Whatever floats your boat.
• Save and export directly to your Insta life. Easy sleazy.
Pro version + Remove Ads Yearly subscription
• 1 Year with all animation packs, remove watermark & remove ads, first Week is completely free
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Easy Tiger Apps aims to make tools for you to express yourself in as fun and easy a way possible. Our apps are meant to offer an escape from the mundane, with a goal to promote being creative, if only for a moment. As they describe it, “Creativity is combining two unrelated ideas, which in turn makes something new, unique, and special.” Easy Tiger Apps got its name as it is reminiscent of wilding-out as kids—to have endless energy, no creative boundaries, and no rules. That’s the foundation on which all Easy Tiger Apps are built.
Support and everything else: email@example.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.