What is it about?
About the app
App Store Description
About the app
The IDSA (Infectious Diseases Society of America) Journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read the leading journals Clinical Infectious Diseases, The Journal of Infectious Diseases, and Open Forum Infectious Diseases both online and offline on your iOS device (provided you have a relevant personal subscription, institutional subscription, or society membership).
• download issues when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not
• view the tables of contents for issues when you’re online, whether you have downloaded them yet or not
• easily read issues from cover to cover by swiping through articles
• download and read advance articles (published ahead of print)
• download and read the PDF version of an article
• use the in-app search feature
• bookmark your favorite articles
• add your own notes to articles
• share articles by email or on social media
About the journals
Clinical Infectious Diseases publishes for practitioners and researchers. Topics include clinical descriptions and prevention of infections, public health, the evaluation of current and novel treatments, and the promotion of optimal practices for diagnosis and treatment.
The Journal of Infectious Diseases publishes research results on microbiology, immunology, epidemiology, and related disciplines; on the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases; on the microbes that cause them; and on disorders of host immune responses.
Open Forum Infectious Diseases publishes clinical, translational, and basic research in a fully open access, online journal. It focuses on the intersection of biomedical science and clinical practice, with an emphasis on knowledge that could improve patient care globally.
The journals are published on behalf of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.