What is it about?
*** Listening ***
IELTS Listening is FREE but there are more add-ons
Intermediate Level & Advanced Level
App Store Description
*** Listening ***
- IELTS Listening has 3 levels Basic, Intermediate, Advance. Each level has 34 lessons. Basing on capability, listener should choose corresponding level.
- There is one transcript and one exercise in each lesson, listener may do exercise after listening conversation or immediately exercise while listening. Listener can switch between exercise and transcript in Your English.
- Support downloading audio and listen at offline mode. IELTS Listening can run on two modes: online and offline.
- 66 UK RADIO channels to help you improve your listening skills focusing on a British English/UK accent.
*** Grammar ***
- IELTS Listening has 27 grammar units. Each unit has from 10 to 20 subunits. Over 550 questions with explanation script "how to use", let you understand and use in real conversation.
*** Vocabulary ***
- There are over 3400 words in 6 levels, IELTS Listening separates two modes: Lean New Words and Meaning/Contest Test.
- Learn New Words helps you learn from 5 to 20 words per day depending on your choice. After learning, you can learn again in Learned Words section.
- Meaning Test helps you exercise vocabulary based on meaning of word.
- Contest Test helps you exercise vocabulary based on contest of sentence.
*** Irregular Verbs ***
- This section contains all irregular verbs, you can check when you forget.
- It also includes Search ability, help you find a word quickly.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.