What is it about?
App Store Description
- Follow the best athletes in the world!
- Get career support – find jobs / financial advice / insurance offers!
- Get unique championship content!
- Get club and player insights!
- Get results and cheer for your team!
- Communicate with friends and teammates!
We want to help athletes build their brand in the digital world & at the same time give them a tool with which they can manage their career by offering a number of services that are useful. We want to help them get the most out of their career both monetarily as well as in the sport they perform.
We are creating profiles for all categories within the sporting industry so that each user get what they want out of Iplay Sport & provide each profile with the services they want & need in order to get the most out of being on Iplay.
We started with handball then bandy and now we have added football. We have users in 105 countries & later this year we will add ice hockey & e-Gaming. If you love sport then this is the app for you. Best part is... we’ve only just started & it’s only going to get better & bigger... More sports will come.
We say NO to bullying & accept no foul language, on Iplay we’re nice to each other.
Key features for a fan (to mention one user profile):
- Follow our world famous Super Users and other players up close and personal.
- Get pics and insights on the players & teams as they post them in order to give you some Insight on what it takes to be a pro.
- Connect with your friends and chat during the games to share your thoughts.
- Get LIVE results and follow the tournaments.
- You can choose the "No comment" option if you don´t want people to be able to comment your post.
Your Passion, Our Goal!!!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.