What is it about?
App Store Description
“The best of you are those who learn the Quran and teach it”. Authentic Hadeeth
The idea is not new for those who want to learn how to read the Quran with its full eloquence and articulation.
What’s innovative about this app in particular is that it’s charm lies within the fine details brought to the learner to make his knowledge seeking for interactive and less complicated.
It is very simple, however, it holds and explains the tajweed rules with full sophistication and class.
The books of iQra’ have been taught world wide to non-Arabic speaking learners. They start as simple as learning the 28 letters of the Arabic Alphabet. They finish at book 6 whereas the students would have learnt all the Must-Know in order to read the Quran.
This is the first version to be released to the world. We had to send it before we finalised the flash cards and the quizzes for evaluation as there has been a demand from several schools on this app to be released with its basics to start with while the developers are working hand in hand with Mr. Hijazi (the owner) to add self-assessing methods to it such as quizzes, trackers and flash cards.
App features :
- Accurate, high quality audio pronunciations by native Arabic speaker (Mr. Hijazi himself)
- Touch to listen
- Autoplay full page
- Control speed of audio playback in Autoplay mode
- Add notes to any word / letter in any page
- Bookmark pages for later review
- Arabic pronunciation learning videos
- Explanation videos (Getting processed)
- Multi-user accounts, can be used by the whole family with 1 purchase
- Multiple customized themes.
- Works offline after downloading books
- Small size, only download the books that you want
- Kids friendly without any unwanted ads that interfere with the learning experience
- Track the progress of your kid(s)
- Quizzes and flashcards to master all lessons
Who is Mr. Hijazi?
Mr. Hijazi has been teaching Quran and Arabic in Australia since 2011. Hundreds of students have graduated from iQra’ and started reading Quran in classes that he taught and supervised. Mr. Hijazi has always wanted to make a change and evolve the way non-Arabic speakers learn how to read the Quran, so he merged several methodologies in his classes and differentiated between abilities to tailor knowledge and deliver it to everyone.
Mr Hijazi holds face2face classes and off shore/online classes too. He has provided his email below for students who would like to be assessed further on a certain page or they feel stuck on a certain page or in a certain book to communicate with him for an assessment or for further assistance.
This app will keep updating to catch up with updated operating systems.
This app will depend on customers feedback through the email to improve and add tweaks to it.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.