Watch the trailer
What is it about?
The developer has just added a new app to its arsenal - iTranslate Keyboard.
App Store Description
Instant translations with the all-new iTranslate Keyboard: Translate text in any app instantly and stay in touch with your friends, family, and colleagues all over the world.
Express exactly what’s on your mind without worrying about language barriers - directly from your keyboard. The iTranslate Keyboard gives you instant translations with ease in any of your favorite messaging apps, e.g. WhatsApp, iMessage or Facebook Messenger, or directly translate in any Email app.
● Easy to set up
● Get effortless translations in over 100 languages
● Keyboard integrates smoothly with all apps
● Customize your keyboard to match your style
● Works with your favorite messengers, social networks and email.
Let’s break language barriers. Together.
Learn more about the iTranslate Keyboard at https://www.itranslate.com/keyboard
Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/iTranslate
Like & share on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/itranslate
Supported languages & dialects for translation:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
For a Complete Language overview: https://www.itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Terms of Service:
An internet connection is required to use the app. To use the offline mode, you need to download language packs.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.