What is it about?
JAAD Journals is FREE but there are more add-ons
Auto-renewable for JAAD
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology June 2013
Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology April 2013
Single Issue JAAD for Aug. 2012
Supplement for April Issue JAAD
App Store Description
It just got a whole lot easier to stay current with the latest updates in dermatology. The JAAD Journals app now brings you the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology (JAAD) and JAAD Case Reports on both tablets and smartphones! The JAAD Journals app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journals from anywhere in the world with just a tap.
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JAAD website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About JAAD Journals
• Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
As the official publication of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Journal is dedicated to the clinical and continuing education needs of the entire dermatologic community and is internationally known as the leading journal in the field. Original, peer-reviewed articles cover clinical and investigative studies, treatments, new diagnostic techniques, and other topics relating to the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the skin. Included are CME articles based on the Core Curriculum of the American Academy of Dermatology.
• JAAD Case Reports
JAAD Case Reports is an open access journal dedicated to publishing case reports related to diseases of the skin, hair, and nails. Manuscripts must be authentic, understandable, educational, and of interest to an international audience of dermatologists, residents, fellows, and researchers in all dermatology subspecialties, as well as clinicians in related fields. All submissions are peer reviewed.
iTunes Purchases to Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.