What is it about?
*New 2015 Update*
App Store Description
*New 2015 Update*
** The #1 infectious disease App - Clinical Infectious Disease Journal **
The official Johns Hopkins ABX (Antibiotic) Guide 2015 from Johns Hopkins Medicine features up-to-date, authoritative, evidenced-based information on the treatment of infectious diseases to help you make decisions at the point of care. This comprehensive resource organizes details of diagnosis; drug indications, dosing, pharmacokinetics, side effects and interactions; pathogens; management; and vaccines into easily accessible, quick-read entries.
With the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide you can:
• Choose the correct drug and dosage, then review the risk of potential adverse reactions or interactions.
• Discover or confirm a diagnosis with details on pathogens and clinical considerations.
• Access the medical literature with annotated reference links.
• Hundreds of brand name and generic drug listings
• Diagnosis, Pathogen, Management, and Vaccine Indices
• Evidence-based recommendations
• Expert comments and analysis
• Tabular summary of available drug forms and costs
• Adverse Reactions and Drug Interactions
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• Personalized favorites
Note: For continuous updates and web access, search Johns Hopkins ABX, HIV, and Diabetes Guides with Updates in the app store.
Editors: John G. Bartlett, MD; Paul G. Auwarter, MD, MBA; Paul Pham, PharmD, BCPS
Publisher: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
Powered by Unbound Medicine
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.