Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Jollyturns Ski & Snowboarding records your day on the mountain. Track your locations, check your stats, get resort information, and see which slopes your friends are on. The app works on Apple Watch and lets you easily share your stats on Facebook or Twitter.
Why we love it
Jollyturns Ski & Snowboarding is a great app for skiers and snowboarders to track, share, and get information.
Jollyturns Ski & Snowboarding is FREE but there are more add-ons
1 free ski resort
1 ski resort
All ski resorts in the world
5 ski resorts
App Store Description
Jollyturns offers the most comprehensive ski resort information. Keep track of you skiing or riding statistics. Easily find your friends on the ski resort's map and meet them. Get up-to-date, detailed ski resort information.
• Apple Watch support: see your statistics and which friends are on a mountain directly on your wrist. You must upgrade your Apple Watch to watchOS 2.0 for this functionality to work.
• Detailed information on almost 2725 ski resorts in US, Canada, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Japan, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, Bulgaria, Finland, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and many more. Ski resort information includes lifts, ski runs, lodges, restaurants, weather and snow information. We're constantly working on adding new ski resorts throughout the world. Please contact us if you don't see your favorite resort on the list.
• Records your day on the mountain. Automatically checks you in and out of a ski resort, no need to remember to push a button for the GPS recording to start. You just ski or snowboard, and the app records your day. You can view your own statistics on a per-day or per-season basis, as well as your friends'.
• Keeps track of where you and your friends are on the mountain. See your location, as well as your friends' location, on the ski resort's map, instead of on an unfamiliar topographic map.
• Lets you meet with your friends on the mountain. Simply pick the friends you want to meet with, specify a location on the mountain by selecting it on the map, choose a time, and send a meet request. Your friends will receive the meet request when they have cell phone coverage. There's no need to text or call multiple people.
• Share your statistics on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
One credit for a ski resort of your choice is included, so you can try out the application. Credits for additional ski resorts can be purchased from within the application.
The application uses the GPS sensor on your phone to obtain location information. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.