What is it about?
Painless JSON Editing
App Store Description
Painless JSON Editing
Quickly slice, dice, and build JSON on your phone. Dramatically improve your ability to manage JSON documents, test your apps, and export to api backends on the fly.
Enter values without worrying about balancing quotes (or even including them). Trailing commas, missing braces, and invalid objects are non-issues.
Have a complex nested document you need to quickly search and manipulate? Not a problem. The JSONEditor includes an easy to learn search syntax so you can quickly drill into your object or array values no matter how deeply nested.
Wish you could paginate and update values in arrays? Now you can drill into your arrays and paginate for quick changes while the JSONEditor keeps your position between values.
You have a lot to do and the JSONEditor lets you do your work and get on with your day.
- All-in-one JSON utility (import, view, change, convert, export)
- Custom interface to prevent you from creating invalid JSON objects (no quote issues, missing braces, trailing commas, etc)
- Copy parent objects into child objects (and vice versa) or copy objects into themselves for quick creation of nested data
- Save partial JSON objects as new objects
- Copy objects across documents
- Search complex documents using an easy to learn notation (ex header finds the header property of the 5th object value in the parent array)
- Create and save dates as dates in JSON objects
- Create arrays with distinct elements (by removing duplicates)
- View, edit, and export JSON to multiple formats (plist, csv, strings, stringsdict)
- Import CSV files and convert to JSON for easy clean-up, manipulation, re-ordering, and export
- Appropriately handle null values when export for alternative file types (plists, csv)
- Manage localization files (strings, stringsdict) and share for easy translation fixes
- Test your API using your saved JSON objects
- Create and edit JSON config files
- Save downloaded JSON objects from api requests
- /etc/hosts support (host aliasing)
- Save long queries for easy testing of alternative parameters
We strive to continously update and improve our software but we need your help. If there is a missing feature, bug, or translation issue you would like to report please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.