Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Jury provides a much-needed third way, imitating the broad strokes of courtroom proceedings without the complex legal niceties and, more importantly, the eye-watering legal fees.
App Store Description
Use Jury to take personal conflict resolution, negotiations and settlements out of the courthouse. Jury lets you virtually litigate disputes with a jury of your peers to resolve issues.
Get a settlement for arguments, personal matters and any other issues you may have. You don’t need to involve lawyers and a court room for every argument - settle out of court with Jury.
Jury is here to help you reach a fair, nonbinding verdict from an online jury of friends or peers. You can use Jury rather than filing a lawsuit when you need to settle a dispute.
The plaintiff and defendant each select six jurors, or jurors can be assigned to a case. Present your case, argument and evidence and let the jury decide.
Whether you need help with contract negotiations, disagreements over where to go for dinner or monetary claims, let Jury help your case.
- Settle arguments and resolve conflicts.
- Resolve claims over money, contacts or other issues.
- Present cases of all types and sizes to get a nonbinding resolution.
- Present evidence and pertinent information through the app.
- Give arguments for your case.
- Once all arguments have been presented within the time frame, you can let the jury decide your fate.
- Present your virtual court cases to a jury of your peers.
- Plaintiff and defendant can each select six jurors.
- Jurors can also be chosen randomly to avoid bias.
- Jurors will hear your arguments, discuss, and decide on a verdict.
- Let the jury help settle your disputes.
Settle arguments, claims and disputes in a virtual courthouse with a real jury. Download Jury today.
The Jury App allows users to register an account and post a case. While posting a case, the Plaintiff selects the Defendant in the case and can select up to 6 Jurors to adjudicate on the case. Defendants can also select a maximum of 6 Jurors for the case. The Defendant can post his/her rebuttal for the case. Jurors can view case details, post questions to the Plaintiff and/or Defendant, view other Jurors’ queries and the responses they received, and vote on the case. Voting needs to be completed within the deadline set by the Plaintiff for the case.
Time period: 30 (thirty) calendar days
Price of Subscription: $4.99
• Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account on confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The renewal cost of a Monthly subscription is $4.99.
• You can manage your subscription and turn off the auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• You can cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription, but you cannot cancel the currently active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Jury verdicts are not legally binding and are intended for personal matters.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.