What is it about?
** Free for a limited time **
For those who...
- It’s the ideal app for those who aren't morning people.
Not for those who...
- Kiwake is great for building a strong morning routine, but if you already have one, you can probably skip it.
Why we love it
If you’re always tempted by that snooze button, check out Kiwake today. It doesn’t even have one.
App Store Description
** Free for a limited time **
Tired of oversleeping? If you really want to stop hitting the snooze button, then Kiwake is the best solution for you! This smart alarm is specifically designed to transform you into an early-bird, and it's actually easier than you think. You just didn't have the right tools before.
So, are you ready to become a morning bird?
Let’s face it: regular alarms don’t work very well. You just hit the snooze button as many times as you could, then rush for the rest of your morning trying not to be late. What you really need is a coach that will help you build a strong morning routine, and that’s exactly what Kiwake is designed for.
Kiwake will drive you out of bed whether you want it or not! Like any good coach, it will give you a hard time if you don’t follow the rules, but also respect you when you actually do. The more you stick to your routine, the less annoying it becomes.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
■ "There's no better app out there that gets you out of bed as effectively as Kiwake." by Juanbo
■ "Love this app! I have a really hard time waking up in the morning and this has been very helpful." by JMTartteacher
■ "This app have changed my life. For the first time in my life I'm having time to eat breakfast in the morning since I'm not snoozing anymore. You are geniuses guys! Thank you! (Best spent money in my life.)" by Deahtrams
HOW IT WORKS
Kiwake’s mission is to walk you through a brief but complete wake-up process to make sure that you are fully awake.
This process can be divided into three main categories you need to wake up every morning:
1. Your Body, by standing up and leaving your bed.
2. Your Brain, by stimulating it and keeping it away from excuses you could find to go back to sleep.
3. Your Motivation, by reading your goals to start your day inspired.
Kiwake will request a proof that you went through each of those categories:
■ Body wake-up: take a picture of an object far from your bed to prove you left it. This is an object that you already saved when you have set the alarm. You could take advantage of this by getting close to the shower or immediately starting your coffee maker.
■ Brain wake-up: complete a quick mini-game that requires your full attention. By focusing on the game, your brain will not be able to manipulate you with those famous excuses to go back to bed. You know, the ones like “Meh… a shower will only take me one minute” or “I can prepare and pack my lunch in 30 sec”.
■ Motivation wake-up: read and check all your main goals, because there is no better way to jumpstart your day than giving yourself a motivation boost!
◦ No snooze button : don't try to find one, there are none and it's better for you.
◦ Cooldown timer : not snoozing doesn't mean you have to instantly jump out of bed. Take some time to stretch first (3 min max)
◦ Intuitive, effective and easy to use interface.
◦ Customizable settings :
- add multiple alarms, with the possibility to set specific days of the week.
- choose between a variety of mini-games, their length and difficulty.
- set the right cooldown time for you.
- choose between various ringtones, or even use your own music.
◦ Very precise image recognition : easily knows if you took a picture of the right object.
◦ Sleep sounds: a selection of natural sounds to help you fall asleep.
STILL READING ? NOT CONVINCED ?
THIS APP WILL SAVE YOU MONEY $$$
◦ You will have time to make your own coffee instead of buying it on the go because you're late;
◦ You will have time to pack your lunch instead of eating outside;
◦ Along with the other advantages of waking up earlier;
◦ You may even get promoted :)
*This app works best with iPhone 5 and later models.