Check the details on WatchAware
Easy to set up. Launcher can let you do anything quickly from the Notification Center. You can add contact actions, map directions, or just launch apps. Setting it up is easy and you can rearrange everything like the iPhone home screen.
Make it yours. The magic behind Launcher is the fact that you can customize it to however you want. Add in your favorite apps and create quick shortcuts for actions you do frequently, like calling someone. Or you can set something up to quickly email a contact. Or play certain songs. No matter what it is, every Launcher widget will be different.
What is it about?
Launcher is a shortcut app that allows you to set up your favorite actions and apps to be launched directly from the Notification Center widget. The initial download lets you have one row of actions that you can set up to be whatever you want. If you prefer to have more shortcuts, you can upgrade to the Pro version and get a customizable size and make custom actions that go beyond the basics. Either way, Launcher is a fantastic way to get shortcuts in your Notification Center without costing a dime initally.
For those who...
- Want shortcuts to access actions and apps easily
Not for those who...
- Don't care for anything convenient
Why we love it
It is easy to set up and gives you useful shortcuts in the Notification Center.
Launcher with Multiple Widgets supports Siri commands
Launcher with Multiple Widgets is FREE but there are more add-ons
Unlock Multiple Widgets
Unlock Multiple Widgets
Buy Greg a Song
Buy Greg a Beer
App Store Description
Launcher is the original app launching widget -- and still the best!
Now with version 3, Launcher has far and away the most powerful widgets on the App Store. When you install it, you get up to 6 widgets (with in-app purchase) which can be added to Notification Center on your iPhone or iPad so that they're just one swipe away!
Top 10 Productivity App in over 80 countries and counting!
"It belongs on everyone’s iDevice for one-swipe access to favorites" - AppAdvice.com
"One of the most flexible widgets out there." - Gizmodo.com
"It will speed up your iOS usage in a real way." - Tidbits.com
"One of the best time-saving apps out there." - BusinessInsider.com
Why worry about what apps to put in your dock or your home screen when you can put dozens of app, web, music and contact launchers in your Launcher widgets? Unlike the dock or home screen, Notification Center can always be accessed with one swipe even if you're in an app, an app folder or even the lock screen.
With just one tap in the Notification Center you can:
- Call, message, email, and facetime the people you contact the most.
- Get directions home or search for nearby restaurants, coffee shops, or whatever you're looking for at your current location.
- Quickly access your favorite web sites.
- Perform actions within a number of apps. Run Workflows, load a specific page on Facebook, fire off a canned email or message, tweet, and more.
- See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
- Start playing your favorite music immediately with music launchers.
- Launch your most frequently used apps -- thousands of apps built-in. (NOTE: Not all apps on your device are supported, see the NOTE below)
- Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
- Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist.
- Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
- Backup and restore launchers to and from iCloud.
- Innovative auto-setup of launchers which will set up contact launchers for the people most important to you and your most frequently used apps.
- Incredibly easy setup and editing of launchers. Just a few taps and you're done.
- Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren't yet supported.
- Pro Version users get the ability to change the icon sizes and hide labels to make widget more compact.
- Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
- Siri Shortcut support. Run launchers with your voice.
All of this is available for free!
Unlock up to 6 total widgets (with an in-app purchase) for more space for launchers, better organization, and the ability to show or hide widgets based on day, time and/or location. Set up specific widgets for morning, weekends, home, work, the gym, etc. and always have relevant launchers just a swipe away. Multiple widgets not available on iPhone 4S.
Upgrade to the Pro Version (with an in-app purchase) to enable more rows of launchers and customize the size of each widget by changing the size of the icons and/or hiding the labels.
Please support further development on the app by unlocking Multiple Widgets or the Pro Version today.
NOTE: If you don't see an app in your Installed Launchable list when adding a new app launcher, try searching for it instead. This is a new restriction placed on the app by App Review.
* NOTE: Launcher cannot support launching of every app you have installed. Only certain apps that can be launched by third party apps are supported. We strive to keep our list of launchable apps as complete as possible and we're adding new apps every week. If you have any apps that aren't currently supported by Launcher now, please fill in the following form:
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.