Watch the trailer
Dive right in. After selecting a letter, kids will see a quick animation and then can learn where to start writing by tapping the selected dots.
Learning lowercase. Once the first level is complete, kids can move on to trace and then write both lower and uppercase letters.
An added bonus. After getting done with letters, kids can also start learning the number 1-10 with the app.
What is it about?
The app is designed to grow with kids featuring four distinct games for each letter and number. After being introduced to the shape, name, and sound, kids learn where to start writing letter by tapping dots. They can then trace it and finally write from memory. It features both upper and lowercase letters.
For those who...
- Want their child to concentrate on tracing and drawing the letters.
- Are interested in number drawing as well.
- Want to track the progress of multiple children.
Not for those who...
- Looking for more interactive features outside the drawing features.
Why we love it
After learning the different letters of the alphabet, tracing is the next big step, and LetterSchool is a great way for kids to learn how to write the alphabet and the number 1 through 10. The four different games for each letter and number are well designed and educational while keeping a child’s interest.
App Store Description
The #1 alphabet tracing app for toddlers & pre-schoolers. Recommended and used by parents, teachers, and occupational therapists. Loved & played by more than 2 million toddlers and used at more than 5.000 schools!
LetterSchool is an educational app designed to help every child play and learn how to write all letters of the English alphabet (from A to Z) and numbers from 1-10. Kids practice and develop essential phonics and handwriting skills as they play three exciting games per letter or number – as an extra, they learn words associated with the letters!
HOW IT WORKS:
Intro - Discover the shape, phonics, name, and sound of all the 26 block / print letters and numbers (1-10).
Tap - Learn where to start to write the letters and numbers and finish by tapping the dots in the correct order.
Trace - Learn the letter trajectory and direction of lines by tracing it.
Write - Test your knowledge by writing the ABC and numbers from memory!
- Uppercase and lowercase block letters + numbers 1-10!
- Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold (with new animations)!
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- In the A-Z section, specific graphics available to match the letters (e.g. ant graphic for letter A/a).
- Available for both iPads and iPhones.
- Special edition for schools and teachers.
- Available in bulk through the Volume Purchase Program.
- Available at a reduced price for educational institutions: 50% off for 20+ units!
PERFECT FOR KIDS:
Kids want to have fun, and LetterSchool offers an educational journey with the most engaging and entertaining educational material!
- They learn with various exciting animations, graphics, and sound effects.
- They learn to associate letters with words, learn and memorize tracing directions and the correct formation of each character.
- Perfect for home-schooling kids and kindergartens. A user-friendly app for children with special educational needs.
PERFECT FOR PARENTS & TEACHERS:
- Choice of the three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting Without Tears, D’Nealian, and Zaner-Bloser).
- Two levels, where Golden Level allows tracking kids’ progress by displaying their exact letter writing!
- Engaging and compelling game mode prompting the child to trace a letter or a number 3 times using different parameters (each step is more challenging).
- An educational app created together with parents and educational professionals.
- NO ADS!
- Advanced settings or purchases only accessible by an adult!
- Extremely committed Customer Support ready to answer all questions and fix any issues.
MONTESSORI MATERIALS & METHODS:
LetterSchool is crafted with the greatest care for preschool kids & toddlers. Parents, teachers, and occupational therapists can use LetterSchool independently, but schools that teach according to the Montessori principle can use LetterSchool as a source for their Montessori materials and methods as well.
- ‘Best Mobile App of 2018 Platinum Award’ nominee! – BMA
- Winner of 'National Parenting Product Awards 2018' - NAPPA Awards
- Teachers With Apps Certified – TeachersWithApps
- “Learning a letter on this app is like being on a great party, with disco lights, stars and fireworks. Every letter is a surprise!” – Apps4Kids
- “The kids love it! This app is right on track to help my son to be better prepared for Kindergarten”. -Kidz
LET'S PLAY & LEARN!
Join LetterSchool on this exciting educational journey! Download the app and allow your toddler to discover the magical world of letters and words. Before you know it, your child or pupil will be writing the entire English block alphabet!
For more reviews and information, visit our website www.letterschool.com
If you have any question or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also check our FAQ page on www.letterschool.org/faq.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.