You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Light A Candles

Light A Candle is a app where customer can go and light a candle or

Light A Candle is a app where customer can go and light a candle or

Light A Candles

by Arts SPECIALTIES LLC
Light A Candles
Light A Candles
Light A Candles

What is it about?

Light A Candle is a app where customer can go and light a candle or

Light A Candles

App Details

Version
1.0.1
Rating
NA
Size
29Mb
Genre
Social Networking
Last updated
January 3, 2019
Release date
September 28, 2018
More info

App Screenshots

Light A Candles screenshot-0
Light A Candles screenshot-1
Light A Candles screenshot-2
Light A Candles screenshot-3
Light A Candles screenshot-4
Light A Candles screenshot-5
Light A Candles screenshot-6

App Store Description

Light A Candle is a app where customer can go and light a candle or
say prayer in the church where they choose. This is if customer does
not have a time to go to the church, but really wants to say prayer or
light a candle.
Then, customer has an option to choose to do a donation or not and say
a prayer or light a candle any way.
The 95% of the donation goes to the church they choose. The other 5%
goes to the payment processing and administration fees.
The payment then directly goes to the churches account by showing the
name of the individual that did the donation.
The donation can be any amount.
If payment is made by customers PayPal account the 3% processing will
go to the donation as well.
Please send us any suggestion how to improve the app.
The app is design for any religion group.
If you do not see your church in the list please let us know.
You can search with zip code or town or location where you are.
We do have web site as well that you can check the events on the other
churches and get directed to their site.

Disclaimer:
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.