What is it about?
After downloading the app, you can block any connection to a specific domain. To help you get started, there are also some default settings.
App Store Description
Lockdown is the world's first Open Source firewall for iOS, allowing you to block any connection to any domain and protecting your privacy across the web. For free.
— FEATURES —
- Block any domain / service
- Works for all apps, not just the browser
- Useful preconfigured defaults
- See what's being blocked
— BEST-IN-CLASS PRIVACY —
- Open Source: Since firewalls have access to *everything* you do, it's critical that any firewall you use should be open source. Lockdown is 100% open source.
- On-Device: Lockdown does its magic on-device and doesn't connect to any servers, or third-party analytics, or anything else. This way, everything you do stays private to you.
— PRESS COVERAGE —
- Cult of Mac
- The Mac Observer
Follow us on Twitter: @lockdown_hq
Send your questions and comments to [email protected]
Lockdown - https://lockdownhq.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.