What is it about?
Welcome to easier banking!
App Store Description
Welcome to easier banking!
Don’t have time to visit the Bank? Have your Bank come to you. Now you can take your banking on the go with the convenience of the free M. Y. Safra Bank mobile app. Check your balance, view transaction history, transfer money, pay your bills, and even make deposits, right from the ease of your mobile device.
Have complete access to your accounts 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. The M. Y. Safra Bank Mobile Banking App is free, safe, and secure. To begin banking from your mobile device, simply enroll in M. Y. Safra Bank online banking by visiting www.mysafra.com and clicking the enroll button. Then use the same User ID and Password to log into the mobile app. You can also call us at 212-652-7200 and have a Customer Service Representative assist you.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT(S)
• View your checking, savings, and money market account balance(s)
• Check your transaction history and any pending transactions
• Review your debit card activity
• Pay your bills by setting up 1-time or re-occurring payments
• Transfer money between your accounts at M. Y. Safra Bank
• Deposit checks by taking a picture using M. Y. Safra Bank mobile capture
ALERTS AND NOTIFICATIONS
• Receive notifications when a deposit is made or when funds are received
• Customize alerts according to your balance
• Set-Up SMS Text Messaging for balance inquiries to help you manage your money better
BRANCHES AND ATM
• Quickly locate the M. Y. Safra Bank Branch or ATM that is closest to you
• Not near a Branch or ATM? M. Y. Safra Bank reimburses for your first 10 non-M. Y. Safra Bank ATM withdrawals. Up to $30 per statement cycle.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge for download from M. Y. Safra Bank, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reason, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capability limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have write.
To use Bill Pay, you must first enroll for the service in online banking.
Mobile check deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.