What is it about?
App Store Description
- full screen - uses all the display’s pixels to see zoomed image without any disturbing interface
- intuitive and ease to use floating interface (slide up or down to zoom anywhere on the screen with build in tools icons)
- flashlight (even for mirror)
- lock screen (no more shaking zoomed text)
- save locked image to your camera roll to read later
- share zoomed image
THERE’S THREE USEFUL APPS IN ONE !!!
Classic magnifying glass
Tap and slide with your finger to find the right zoom for your text. Use it for reading small text or to save it for later. If there’s low light just use your iPhone flashlight.
Bifocal magnifying glass
We love old fashioned classical magnifiers with bifocal lens. So we decided to bring this experience for the first time to mobile application. Use one for overall focus and the second one for better zoom. Don’t be afraid of shared screen for two magnifiers. Your screen change to full screen zoom right after you lock your desired view.
Yes. Just a magnifying mirror. People would actually use this feature in real life few times a day if they would have something like this by their hand. Now all people can. And we added something little more to common magnifying mirror. Light. On the front side of the iPhone or iPad? Don’t believe. Let’s try!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.