What is it about?
Now on Sale!!!
App Store Description
Now on Sale!!!
If you would like to experience the app please see our free LITE version that is fully functional but includes only 30 species.
The best-selling Princeton field guide to the land and marine mammals of the United States and Canada is now available in digital form on the App Store.
All the beautiful and accurate illustrations as well as the easy-to-use functionality of the book have been kept while also adding extra features such as:
● The ability to expand the high-resolution images by tapping or rotating the device.
● Photographs that complement the illustrations of certain species.
● Calls for over 150 species (including multiple calls for some species).
● Quick swiping through the 459 mammals.
● The ability to easily find a species using either common or scientific names and in taxonomic or alphabetic order.
● The ability to only show species for a specified postal code.
● A compare feature that lets you view two species at the same time on the same screen.
● Interactive tracks that quickly link to the associated mammal.
● A personal record of mammal sightings that can be exported using email.
*Uninstalling/reinstalling the program will result in the loss of your list; it is recommended that you export the list regularly to avoid any loss of data.
We invite all users to share their comments and ideas on our forum at www.mydigitalearth.com
NB. This Application WILL ONLY work on an iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running OS V3.0 or higher NOT A NORMAL IPOD CLASSIC/NANO and the download is about 70MB.