What is it about?
What is MartinApp?
App Store Description
What is MartinApp?
MartinApp is a marketplace for insightful stories. Readers pay for insights. Writers get paid. A writer can post nearly anything as long as its insightful and the writer is willing to stand behind the accuracy of his or her statements.
Some examples of insights one may find on MartinApp are:
* Salary report for a position and a copy of anonymized pay stub
* Review of a car purchase experience and a copy of the bill of sale
* Posting for a temporary job
* An anonymized investment account statement
* A tax planning tip
* A utility optimization hack, with before and after utility bills
* A great news story by a journalist
* Any little insight that a writer thinks might help others, based on one's own experience
Every story on the marketplace has two sections - a free section and a premium section. A reader can read free section of every story at no cost. In order to read premium sections of stories, a reader needs to buy Reading Pass. User needs to buy Writing Pass in order to become a writer on the marketplace. Writers will get paid for their stories. We aim to pay 80% of our earnings to all Writers collectively. A individual writer's share of the earnings will be proportional to the value of the writer's content, as perceived by our algorithms. Writers will get paid via PayPal.
PRICE AND TERMS:
1. MartinApp offers a monthly subscription for USD0.99/month, titled Reading Pass. This subscription gives readers access to premium content published by writers. Subscribers will have access to content published during the month and any content published prior to the start of the subscription.
2. MartinApp offers a in-app-purchase for USD9.99, titled Writing Pass. The Writing Pass gives user ability to publish to the marketplace.
These prices apply to United States residents. Prices may vary in other countries respecting your local currency exchange rate. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewables subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
Our terms and conditions are collectively covered in the following 3 documents.
Frequently Asked Questions: https://martinapp.bentonlabs.com/faq.html
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.