What is it about?
Math Ninja AR helps teach your kids addition in a cool way. They just pick a spot in the room, tap, and a little town will be placed there using augmented reality. Kids will see the addition problem and tap the character holding the correct answer. It’s cute, colorful, and a fun way to learn.
Why we love it
With bubbly music and fun characters, practicing addition with Math Ninja AR is ideal for children.
App Store Description
Math Ninja AR uses the latest technology, augmented Reality or "AR", to get kids involved in learning addition. The Math Ninja series have proven to be a big hit in Japan with 2 million downloads and over 600 million problem solved. The Math Ninja Series has especially proven to work with kids who don't like learning or who fall behind by gaining their interest and building motivation.
This new app aims to gain extra attention by combining Augumented Reality with education.
[How to Play]
- When you start the app locate a flat area, like a table or floor from the camera view. Please make sure that you are in a safe surrounding, prefably at home when you play the app.
- Once you choose the area, you will find the Ninja Town place on your chosen flat area.
- Find the math question located above the Ninja Town in the sky.
- Now, find the villagers with the correct answer and tap on them
- Repeat this several times untill you recieve your collection card reward.
- There are 40 collection cards in total, can you collect them all?
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.