What is it about?
Waking up becomes easily
App Store Description
Waking up becomes easily
Melatonin Cycle Alarm is an intelligent alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns and wakes you up in light sleep - the natural way to wake up, feeling rested and energized. No need to place your device in bed - Sleep Cycles uses sound analysis sleep tracking.
How it works
• As you sleep, you go through different sleep phases, ranging from light to deep sleep and back again. The sleep phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how rested you will feel when you wake up.
• Melatonin Cycle Alarm finds the optimal time when you are in light sleep to wake you up in the morning, during a predefined 30 minute time window that ends at your set alarm time. Waking up in light sleep feels like waking up naturally without an alarm, leaving you feeling rested and energized.
It’s an essential app for everyone, and remember you can’t buy a mood you should wake up in a good mood
All you need to do is turn Melatonin Cycle Alarm on before going to bed, and place your device on your nightstand or close by on the floor.
Start waking up stress-free at the best moment possible. Boost your mornings!
• SUBSCRIPTION details •
Subscribe and get unlimited access to the Melatonin - Sleep Cycle Alarm.
Enjoy 3 days of free trial of the Monthly subscription and 7 days of free trial of the yearly subscriptions access all our content.
If you like what you see, monthly subscription is just $5.99, and yearly subscription $29.99, and the best offer $34.99 LifeTime Access.
Please, know that:
• Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior the end of the current subscription period.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when your purchase is confirmed.
• Renewal will be charged to your account within 24-hours prior the end of the subscription current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Our app uses HealthKit in order to write data related with Sleep Analysis in Health application.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.