Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Originally landing in 2017 as Reminder, the app has consistently added new features to rival Apple’s built-in app. With version 3.0, the app is now known as Memento. And that’s far from the only change.
App Store Description
Memento is a modern take on everyday reminders. The interface is optimized to be fluid and simple, allowing you to easily keep track of what's important. You can create lists to help organize your reminders, and add time or location alerts to make sure you don't forget them. Memento can help you keep track of everything from your grocery list to your chores at home.
- Powerful notifications help you triage on the go
- Force Touch shortcuts let you create a new reminder in a few taps
- iMessage app lets you send reminders to friends
- Today Widget lets you see what's important to you at a glance
- Siri support allows you to manage your reminders by talking to your favourite virtual assistant
- Dark mode for use at night
- Keyboard shortcuts to help you boost productivity
- Automatically sync reminders via iCloud to all your devices and Apple's Reminders app
- Privacy focused (no data is collected by the app)
- Energy efficient (quick to launch, and won't drain your battery)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.