What is it about?
Microsoft Flow is a handy app to keep track of your automated workflows. You can see a nice overview, get details when you need them, and receive real-time notifications so that you are always on top of things. With the ability to identify flow problems and turn on or off workflows on the go, this is a useful tool.
For those who...
- Create automated workflows for your data
- Would like a great flow monitoring tool
Not for those who...
- Do not create or use automated workflows for data
- Do not have a need to monitor existing flows
Why we love it
Managing workflows should be simple and with the Microsoft Flow app, it is. This tool provides the details you need to respond rapidly and correct problems quickly.
App Store Description
Carry the full power of Microsoft Flow in your pocket. With Flow, you can create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to streamline your business, save time, and work more efficiently.
Use Flow to:
- Get a notification when you receive an email from your boss
- Log your work hours in a spreadsheet with the tap of a button
- Automatically download email attachments to cloud storage
- Capture, track, and follow up on sales leads, and connect to your CRM platform
- Get notified when a work item is updated
- So much more!
- Easily create new flows - from anywhere!
- Browse hundreds of popular templates
- Connect to your favorite apps and services
- Use buttons to trigger flows with a tap
- Share buttons with your team
- Monitor flow activity directly from your mobile device
- Grant approvals from the palm of your hand
Hundreds of apps and services connect with Flow, including OneDrive, Dynamics365, Slack, Office 365, Outlook, Salesforce, Facebook, Twitter, JIRA, Google Drive, Azure, Dropbox, and more!
Best of all, Microsoft Flow integrates seamlessly with SharePoint and Office 365, so you can create custom, end-to-end solutions, in a familiar environment, for your whole team to enjoy.