What is it about?
App Store Description
Use your iPhone or iPad to easily accept credit and signature debit card payments anywhere you have wireless coverage. The powerful Mobile Pay app turns your iOS device into a credit card transaction terminal for a fraction of the cost of a traditional terminal.
Mobile Pay is one of the first EMV-enabled and -capable mPOS solutions to be released in the U.S., offering chip card transaction support* and EMV payment acceptance for merchants aiming to avoid liability when responsibility for card payment fraud shifts from consumers to merchants on October 1, 2015.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Intuitive user interface
• EMV card reader support to accept chip cards or traditional magnetic stripe cards
• Cloud-based - Manage inventory and sales reports from any device
• Receipts - Easily send receipts via SMS or email
• Transactions - View sales history and issue refunds from the same screen
• Cash Sales - Track and process cash transactions just like credit card sales
• Easy transaction management - Quickly add multiple items to a purchase, edit sales tax on the fly, and more
• Single Sign-on - Seamlessly transition from the mobile app to web companion portal
• Security - End-to-end encryption that exceeds standard industry encryption and security requirements
• Support and Service - 24/7 online and phone support, Call 866.716.0521
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
1. Merchant account (new or existing), call 866.716.0521 to get setup
2. iPhone or iPad with data (service) plan
3. Mobile Pay app
4. EMV chip card reader (optional)
* Contact Global Payments for information on supported peripherals.
EMV® is a registered trademark of EMVCo.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.