What is it about?
App Store Description
Made for Minecraft lovers who want to mod their world, this app lets you create and share your own Add-Ons, skins, and mods! Remix and use millions of skins, blocks, items, mobs, mods, and Add-Ons created by the community. Enjoy modding free of ads and distractions.
Design Minecraft Resources with Ease
* Save and import your own skins into Minecraft.
* Build your own custom world filled with blocks like cake and pink sand.
* Create items like lucky blocks, rainbow swords, and magic potions.
* Design mobs like colored sheep, rainbow chickens, and textured horses.
Change Mob Behaviors with Block Coding
* Create custom mobs such as a thunderbird, a three-headed wolf, or a unicorn.
* Use the built-in 3D editor to create custom mobs with extra parts and shapes.
* Define mob behaviors and change default behaviors with easy visual programming.
Create Minecraft Mods with Code
* Change the weather, set the time, and even teleport.
* Build mini-games like Tetris and Alien Invaders.
* Generate cities, roller coasters, and underground railroad systems.
MOD CREATOR PRO SUBSCRIPTION
A Monthly or Yearly subscription plan unlocks access to 2 self-paced Minecraft courses—Mythicraft and Mind Crafters—packed with 84 fun coding activities. You can also access all mod tutorials, Add-On tutorials, mob starters, and skins with a subscription.
-Mod Creator Pro - .99 per month or 9.99 per year
Prices in USD and may vary by location.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
To cancel a subscription, disable auto-renewal in your iTunes settings and allow the current period to end. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription per iTunes policy.
Mod Creator is brought to you by Tynker™, the #1 Kids Coding platform used by over 60 million kids worldwide. This is not an official Minecraft product or associated with Mojang.
Why should kids learn to code?
Tynker lets you turn Minecraft time into productive coding time. Computer programming is an important 21st century skill that kids can start learning at any age. While coding with Tynker, kids apply skills such as critical thinking, pattern recognition, focus, problem solving, debugging, resilience, sequencing, spatial visualization, and algorithmic thinking. The Tynker visual language makes it easy for them to learn and apply concepts like conditional logic, repetition, variables, and functions—the same coding concepts used in mainstream programming languages.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.