Mother Goose Club is an award-winning series of educational programs geared toward preschoolers, and is so named because it features characters inspired by Mother Goose nursery rhymes. In addition to local PBS stations across the U.S., Mother Goose Club is seen on Amazon, Netflix, and YouTube. And now, it can also be experienced on iOS, albeit in a different format, via the Mother Goose Club app.
Watch the trailer
Books and games. With or without adult supervision, kids can enjoy interactive books (an example is one where they need to help find a missing dog and learn about the names of other animals in the process) and games (including a jigsaw puzzle where they need to form a picture of some of the Mother Goose Club characters riding a train).
Educational videos. As for the videos in the Mother Goose Club app, children will definitely appreciate the variety of video content that they can explore. This includes videos where classic nursery rhymes such as “Itsy Bitsy Spider” and “Bingo” are presented as lively cartoons accompanied by zestful music, and videos where real-life kids are shown singing, dancing, and of course, rhyming.
What is it about?
Developed by StoryToys Entertainment, the Mother Goose Club app is essentially a compendium of books, games, and videos featuring characters from the series, including Baa Baa Sheep, Eep the Mouse, Little Bo Peep, Jack B. Nimble, Mary Quite Contrary, and Teddy Bear. All content in the app is aimed at promoting early literacy, mathematical proficiency, language skills, and more among preschoolers.
For those who...
- are a parent of a preschooler.
- are a teacher of preschoolers.
Not for those who...
- have no interest in educational apps for kids.
- for some reason can’t stand Mother Goose nursery rhymes.
Why we love it
Since it first aired on public television in 2008, Mother Goose Club has stayed true to its mission of bringing, as its tagline says, “preschool to the world.” And the Mother Goose Club app continues in that vein, expanding the series’ reach to the screens of iOS devices in the hands of little ones. Its wide range of cheerful and colorful educational content, including books, games, and videos, is sure to delight not only preschoolers but their parents and teachers as well.
Mother Goose Club Rhymes has stickers
Mother Goose Club Rhymes is FREE but there are more add-ons
1 Month Subscription
12 Months Subscription
App Store Description
Award-winning and beloved by preschoolers, parents and teachers worldwide. Turn screen time into learning time with Mother Goose Club!
• Includes exclusive books, games and activities that promote early literacy, math and more!
• 100s of nursery rhymes, songs and animations young children will adore.
• New content added every month.
• Always age appropriate and safe.
• Learn with exclusive interactive books and games.
• View everything offline in a safe, ad-free environment.
• Make your own video playlists and save your favorites.
• Animated videos with fresh takes on classic nursery rhymes.
• Live action videos with real kids being kids.
• Encourages movement as well as quiet time.
• Children will love singing and dancing along to their favorite Mother Goose Club songs and videos.
Our award-winning team have developed a great educational app for kids. Using song, rhyme, play and dance, Mother Goose Club’s characters – Baa Baa Sheep, Eep the Mouse, Little Bo Peep, Jack B. Nimble, Mary Quite Contrary and Teddy Bear bring preschool to the world.
Try ALL our content with our free trial!
Mother Goose Club Rhymes (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. To learn more go to www.kidsafeseal.com.
The Mother Goose Club App is a subscription service that gives access to books, games and videos with new content added every month.
- Subscribe for $5.99/€5.99/£5.49 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $5.99/€5.99/£5.49 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.