Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
mPaceLine is FREE but there are more add-ons
mPaceline Full Access
mPaceline Tip Level 3
mPaceline Tip Level 2
mPaceline Tip Level 1
App Store Description
Whether it’s on the road, a stationary bike in your home, or spinning classes at the gym, mPaceline can be a great tool to support and track your training.
mPaceline was created out of a love of spinning. The developer and his wife bought a Peloton Bike and loved it from the start. However, like many others, they struggled to demonstrate to themselves that their effort was paying off. They both felt better and could tell that they were getting stronger, but they wanted to see the results in the data.
Our focus in creating mPaceline was to provide that tool that would demonstrate the hard work you are putting into your training is seen.
Visualize your results
* To show you that all your hard work, sweat and sometimes tears, are paying off.
* To demonstrate that over time you're able to produce a higher average output at a similar effort or average heart rate.
* To compare past Rides that you have done and see improvement across a variety of metrics.
* To highlight the instructors that motivate you to achieve your best efforts.
* To measure and support your heart rate training as you look to improve your overall health.
Give mPaceline a try, and like us, you’ll quickly see that it’s just as much fun to look at the results of your Rides as it is to hit it on the road, gym, studio, etc…
mPaceline is a cycling workout App. If you are looking to track results of other workout types, then mPaceline is not for you.
mPaceline works best if your focus is on taking spinning classes that allow you to capture data from the class to later be entered into the App. If you are a Peloton Bike owner, then this will perfectly fit your training.
mPaceline is comprised of the iPhone App that allows you to visually see all your workouts (we call them “Rides”) as well as an Apple Watch Companion App from which you can begin and monitor Rides on your wrist. While the iPhone App is detailed and will take some time for you to learn all the features, the Watch App is designed to be very straight forward. Click the “Let’s Ride” button and you’re off.
You have two options for capturing data (heart rate, calories, distance, etc..) for a Ride:
1) You can take advantage of mPaceline’s Watch App. The watch app offers you a great visual of your ride and you can quickly glance at your wrist to see how you are doing. Rides done on the watch are automatically transferred to the iPhone App when the Ride concludes. Here you can view your full ride details. Note - if you choose to, you can stream the ride from your watch to the iPhone app and have both devices showing you your ride data.
2) You can utilize a Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor connected to the mPaceline iPhone App to record your vitals over a workout period. In this option, you don't need to have an Apple Watch. The Ride is automatically saved in mPaceline when it is complete.
Note that you can also utilize a 3rd party Watch App or the default Apple Workout App to record and monitor your workout. When the workout if complete, it can be imported into the mPaceline iPhone app as a 3rd Party Ride.
The mPaceline Watch App or a Bluetooth monitor connected to the iPhone App are the recommended options because after the ride is complete, you have the option of entering additional data and statistics about your Ride. It’s this additional data that is used in the iPhone app to compare different rides and highlight your performance over time.
In both options described above, mPaceline fully integrates with the iOS Health App as it stores workout related data in Health Kit. This includes heart rate data captured during the workout.
Thanks for considering our App.