Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
mPaceLine is FREE but there are more add-ons
mPaceline Full Access
mPaceline Tip Level 2
mPaceline Tip Level 3
mPaceline Tip Level 1
App Store Description
Whether you ride on a dedicated Peloton Bike, a third party trainer, or outdoors - mPaceline can be a great tool to support and measure your training.
mPaceline was created out of a love of spinning. The developer and his wife bought a Peloton Bike and loved it from the start. However, like many others, they struggled to demonstrate to themselves that their effort was paying off. They both felt better and could tell that they were getting stronger, but they wanted to see the results in the data.
Our focus in creating mPaceline was to provide that tool that would demonstrate the hard work you are putting into your training is seen.
Visualize your results
* To show you that all your hard work, sweat and sometimes tears, are paying off.
* To demonstrate that over time you're able to produce a higher average output at a similar effort or average heart rate.
* To compare past Rides that you have done and see improvement across a variety of metrics.
* To highlight the instructors that motivate you to achieve your best efforts.
* To measure and support your heart rate training as you look to improve your overall health.
Give mPaceline a try, and like us, you’ll quickly see that it’s just as much fun to look at the results of your Rides as it is to hit it on the road, gym, studio, etc…
mPaceline is a cycling workout App. If you are looking to track results of other workout types, then mPaceline is not for you.
mPaceline works best if your focus is on taking spinning classes that allow you to capture data from the class to later be entered into the App. If you are a Peloton Bike owner, then this will perfectly fit your training. mPaceline will support outdoor ride tracking if you bike is equipment with Power and Cadence meters, but that's not the focus of the App.
mPaceline is comprised of the iPhone App that allows you to visually see all your Rides as well as an Apple Watch Companion App from which you can begin and monitor Rides on your wrist. While the iPhone App is detailed and will take some time for you to learn all the features, the Watch App is designed to be very straight forward. Click the “Let’s Ride” button and you’re off.
You have several options for capturing in-ride performance metrics (power, cadence, heart rate, calories, distance, etc..) for a Ride:
1) You can take advantage of mPaceline’s Watch App. The watch app offers you a great visual of your ride and you can quickly glance at your wrist to see how you are doing. Rides done on the watch are automatically transferred to the iPhone App when the Ride concludes. Here you can view your full ride details. Note - if you choose to, you can stream the ride from your watch to the iPhone app and have both devices showing you your ride data.
2) You can utilize Bluetooth meters connected to the mPaceline iPhone App (HR, Power, Cadence) to record your performance over a workout period. In this option, you don't need to have an Apple Watch. The Ride is automatically saved in mPaceline when it is complete.
3) If you own a Peloton Bike and feel the need to track your ride independently, you can simply download the results of your ride when it's complete.
Note that you can also utilize a 3rd party Watch App or the default Apple Workout App to record and monitor your workout. When the workout if complete, it can be imported into the mPaceline iPhone app as a 3rd Party Ride.
In all options described above, mPaceline fully integrates with the iOS Health App as it stores workout related data in Health Kit. This includes heart rate data captured during the workout.
Thanks for considering our App.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.