What is it about?
※※ Notice! ※ ※
App Store Description
※※ Notice! ※ ※
Until September 10, - September 30
We offer a special price of 66% discount of 120 yen from the regular price of 360 yen as release Memorial! (In the case of Japanese Yen)
Please use all means at this opportunity!
Do you enjoy Apple Music?
Apple Music gives a wonderful music experience to us !
However, when you wanted to try to find the music from Apple Music, Have you ever felt the inconvenience?
- In the search results, there are many noise.
- I want to do a more detailed search.
- I want the search results to continuous playback.
- I want to make a playlist to more easily.
- I love music genre does not exist in the list.
- ... etc.
"Music Finder for Apple Music" is to solve such a problem, and provides the best music find experience !
it will provide a simple and necessary and sufficient functions.
It is to search a music, to create a playlist, and music playback.
We hope it will be a useful tool for you !!
There is a player app that provides a new music listening experience "TIMU (Timer & Music Player) for My Music Library" as a sister product.
● Main features
* Search functions
- You can search for music that can be played on Apple Music. Or, you can search for all of the music that exists in the iTunes Store.
- You can search on the subject to the following with keywords.
- ALL (Title, Artist, Album... etc, Everything that iTunes API is intended)
- Song Title
- Artist Name
- Composer Name
- Genre (all genres that are provided on iTunes Store ... more than 250)
- Twitter (tweets about Apple Music on Twitter)
- If 'ALL', 'Song Title', 'Artist Name', and 'Composer Name' search, you can view all of the search results.
- If 'Genre' search, you can view the top song of the target genre. (up to 200 songs.)
- If 'Twitter' search, you can view the tweets, and you can play the music directly from the timeline.
- During the application running, you can hold any number of the search results as a "search results tab".
- You can save your search history. You can also delete.
- The search result, grouped by the genre name, artist name, album name, or release date, and you can sort in ascending order or descending order.
- The music of the search results, you can re-open it in Apple Music or iTunes Store.
- From the search results music, the artist page or album page, you can re-open it in Apple Music or iTunes Store.
- From the search results music, you can re-search for "artist name and a specific genre".
- From the search results music, you can re-search by artist name or album name. (Artist name button press and hold of the search results)
- From the search results music, you can search for the artist name and the song title on Google. (Safari opens)
* Playback functions
- Search results can be played on iOS Music Player (the same player as Apple Music).
- Downward from the song that started playing, it is possible to continuously play all of the music that exists on 1 page.
- Music that can not be played on Apple Music, you can play the preview version of 15 seconds (at the time of long press).
* Playlist functions
- You can create a "Active Playlist" on the application, or load from the playlist on the iOS Music Player.
For the "Active Playlist", you can add the music of the search results to the playlist.
- You can add all of the music of the search results to the "Active Playlist" (up to 50 songs).
- You can add the music of the search results to My Music Library (iCloud Music Library).
- Ads do not display at all.
** If you want to use the Apple Music in "TIMU for My Music Library", Apple ID of "iTunes & App Store" on your device, it must be able to use the Apple Music.
** If you want to use the iCloud Music Library in the "TIMU for My Music Library", Apple ID of "iTunes & App Store" on your device, it must be able to use the Apple Music.
** Visit the official site for Apple Music. (http://www.apple.com/jp/music/)