What is it about?
App Store Description
1. Support FLAC(Free Lossless Audio Codec), APE(Monkey’s Audio), PCM WAVE audio file playing, also support MP3 Audio file playing.
2. Support CUE playlist
3. Support background and screenlocked playing, automatically continue after phone call, SMS
4. Support remote and mic control(paly/pause/next/prev)
5. Build-in HTTP Server, more convenient for importing audio files from computer to iPhone/iPad
1. Can’t import CUE playlist file
I’ve imported FLAC(or APE) with its corresponding CUE file by using iTunes File sharing, but the CUE does not appear in the application’s play interface.
Firstly, if CUE file’s content includes non-ASCII characters (such as Eastern Asia charsets: Chinese, Japanese), you must ensure that the CUE file is saved in UTF-8 format. Try to use Notepad in Windows to open the CUE file and then save as UTF-8 format.
Secondly, the audio file name specified by the FILE field in CUE must exactly the same as FLAC or APE file, both CUE and FLAC(or APE) must be in the same directory.
2. Does the MuscFans support single(unpaired) FLAC or APE playing?
YES, just import the single FLAC or APE audio file into the application by iTunes file sharing.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.