What is it about?
Everything Clemson. Everywhere.
App Store Description
Everything Clemson. Everywhere.
my.Clemson is the University’s official mobile app. It provides essential university information and services to members of the Clemson community.
- Interact with your Canvas courses. Open course documents in supported apps, such as Box or Google Drive.
- Check if computer labs are available in real-time.
- View your current PawPrints account balance.
- Find a wide variety of useful academic resources and links, including exam schedules and orientation info.
Map and Transit
- Subscribe to channels from Parking and Transportation Services that you care about, to instantly receive important notifications.
- View all Clemson area bus routes on the map. Find information on bus stops, including routes serviced, arrival times, and schedule.
- Track bus locations in real-time for all CAT buses, the Research Park, Green, and Employee shuttle routes.
- View capacity of University parking lots.
- View real-time availability of metered permit spaces.
- Find hours, permit types, and methods of payment for each lot.
- Show your current location on the campus map.
- Search for campus buildings, downtown restaurants, and other local landmarks. Get directions and photos to send you on the right path.
- Get a safe ride home at night from Tiger Transit or call Gotcha Ride.
- Locate all BikeShare Stations on campus and see bike availability.
- Search for University students, faculty, and staff.
- Add people to your contacts, send them an email, or call them immediately from the app.
- Read articles from a list of frequently-updated Clemson news sources.
- View events from calendar.clemson.edu. Categories include the Academic Calendar and Holidays and Observations.
- Add any event to your phone's calendar.
- Access CU Safe Alerts for real time emergency information.
- Use Rave Guardian to keep you safe on campus.
- Access the Be Safe App for helpful health and safety information.
- Call CUPD (non-emergencies), Redfern Health Services, the Student Health Services after-hours nurse line, or 911 (emergencies).
- Provision your TigerOne Mobile ID to Wallet and access your TigerOne account (iPhones running iOS 13 and higher only)
- Go to the official website of Clemson Athletics to keep up with the News, Schedules, and Scores for all sports.
- View availability and usage of areas in the Swann Fitness Center.
- View Swann Fitness Center classes and add them to your calendar.
- Stream WSBF in high quality. View live artist, track, and show information.
- Find up-to-date menus for campus dining halls.
- Interact with Clemson social media accounts directly in your favorite apps.
- Access links to webcams, Redfern, CLEMSONLiVE, Sustainability, TigerOne, and Traditions.
- View news, schedules, and results for Clemson Athletics.
- Manage your addresses, preferred name, phone numbers, TigerOne photo visibility, emergency contacts, and security questions.
- Adjust Directory privacy settings.
- Submit an Employee Travel Reimbursement and View existing requests.
- View Employee Travel Policy information including forms for international travel.
- Navigate to PeopleSoft to view your paychecks and W-2 forms.
- Navigate to Kronos to request leave.
- View Benefits and Insurance information.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.