What is it about?
My UCI Health
App Store Description
My UCI Health
Our mobile app gives you easy access to the most important information you need as a UCI Health patient or visitor. You can get access to your health information with the integrated MyChart patient portal, or you can learn about our doctors and locations or find the amenities available to you while you’re at UC Irvine Medical Center. And our Live Well blog feed can help you stay up-to-date on the latest health tips and stories.
Use our app to:
• Search our database of providers
• Find location maps, addresses, hours and parking information
• Learn about patient and visitor services
• Find out how to get urgent care and walk-in care
• View our Live Well blog feed
Are you a patient with UCI Health? You can access MyChart directly through our app, making it more convenient to manage your health information anytime, anywhere.*
With MyChart, you can:
• Communicate securely with your provider’s office
• Manage your appointments
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
• Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more
• Request prescription renewals
• Stay in touch with your physician
• View and pay your bills
• Access your family's health information
*To use MyChart on the My UCI Health mobile app, you need a MyChart account with UCI Health. If you are a patient but do not have a MyChart account, learn how to sign up at ucihealth.org/mychart.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.