What is it about?
mydlink is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
• The new mydlink app supports advanced features such as Cloud Recording and Automation on new mydlink devices released in 2018 (DCS-2802KT, DCS-8000LH, DCS-8100LH, DCS-8010LH, DCS-8300LH, DCS-8525LH, DCS-8600LH, DSP-W115, DSP-W245, DCS-P6000LH, DSP-P113).
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
• The new mydlink app currently does not support DCS-2136L, DCS-6004L, DCS-6005L.
Staying in touch with what matters most at home, has never been simpler. With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Find any clip you want by filtering your recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA, & IFTTT
• Got your hands full? Let your voice do the heavy-lifting with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. You can bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off with the power of your voice
• Need help staying on top of things? There’s an IFTTT Applet for that. With support for IFTTT, you can automatically receive emails when a camera detects motion or sound, or created interaction with compatible 3rd party devices.
SEE HOW MUCH ELECTRICITY YOUR APPLIANCE IS USING
• Monitor appliance energy usage with automated alerts to your mobile device
• Automatically turn off devices that exceed set power limits
FORGOT TO SWITCH OFF THE CURLING IRON AND THE LIGHTS?
• Switch multiple appliances on or off with One Tap, whether you are at home or away
• 6 customizable scenes for common household routines
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
NEED MULTIPLE CAMERA-VIEWS AT A GLANCE?
• We’ve got you covered with Multiview. Now you can view multiple cameras’ feeds at the same time
• Get a quick overview of what’s happening around the house
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
If you are experiencing issues, contact [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.