What is it about?
Your health. Your care. myGP
App Store Description
Your health. Your care. myGP
Use the myGP app to book and cancel NHS GP appointments from wherever you are, in just a few taps. Order your repeat prescriptions and set up useful reminders for your medication with integrated insights to help you stay on top of your health. You can also add your family to the myGP app and book appointments for them too, making it simpler and more convenient for you to care for others.
“Excellent app and happy with it. Easy as well, finally a GP app that helps the working people during the day who have only access to the mobile phone”
“This app is absolutely tremendous and so simple to use”
“It’s perfect as it gives you control over appointments. I am a busy mum and work full time, so this app is ideal”
Quick & Easy Registration
All you’ll need is your mobile number and date of birth.
(Please make sure your mobile number is correctly registered at your GP Surgery.)
Manage Your Appointments
Book and cancel your GP appointments, receive appointment reminders and add the details to your calendar.
Order Repeat Prescriptions
If your practice supports this feature, you can now order repeat prescriptions directly through myGP. To get started, all you need are your NHS Online Credentials, which your practice can provide you with.
Build Your Health Network
We know how difficult it is to stay on top of your own healthcare when you’re also caring for others, which is why you can now manage appointments for your family and dependants as well.
Medication Reminders & Insights
Create medication reminders to let you know you when it’s time to take your medication. Track your medication adherence and view your trends over time.
Weight & Blood Pressure Tracking
Take control of your health with easy to use tools for keeping an eye on your weight and blood pressure.
You can now share your medication data insights with others, very useful if you need to share with someone who cares for you or a health care provider.
All your services in one place! Easy access to useful NHS services such as organ donation, e-referral and pharmacy finder.
*** Please note ***
• To use myGP, a patient must be aged 16 and over.
• You will need a valid UK mobile number.
• Your mobile number and date of birth should be registered with a GP surgery that is using iPLATO and has enabled the myGP app.
• You can only add other adults to your health network if they are registered at a GP surgery that is also using iPLATO and has enabled the myGP app.
• You can only add your children to your health network if they are registered at their GP with your mobile number.
• myGP is a patient facing service that is being driven by the NHS. Any data that you enter is controlled by you and hosted in a safe and secure environment.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.