View helpful resources. There is helpful information right on the Home page of the app, in the Resources section, and within Pathways that you set up. MyWanda makes it simple to select any article to read it further, mark your favorites for later, and share with other ladies in your life.
Create and maintain a pathway. Pathways are mechanisms to keep you on the road to a healthy heart. You can create your own or select one of the recommended Pathways. For improving sleep, eating better, or reducing stress, just activate your selection. Check in every day and view your words of encouragement.
Keep track of your numbers. When you first open the app, pop your numbers in so that you can track them. You can enter your height, weight, blood pressure, glucose, and cholesterol numbers. Then when things change, just open up the app and make the adjustments.
What is it about?
The myWanda app is nice tool to inspire women to pay attention to their health and get encouragement anytime, anywhere. With short, helpful articles and nifty, motivational quotes, this just might be the ideal app for you.
For those who...
- Are women seeking encouragement
- Would like helpful health resources
Not for those who...
- Are men with their own health app
- Prefer their current health support app
Why we love it
Providing resources and guidance for exercise, nutrition, sleep, stress, and hydration, the myWanda app seeks to help women remain healthy. This handy tool provides you with encouragement each day to keep you on the path to good health.
App Store Description
Did you know women’s heart disease is 98% preventable? myWanda helps women make manageable lifestyle changes as part of their busy lives to improve their heart health and well-being. With myWanda, you can get daily personalized guidance to lower stress, sleep better, get active, stay hydrated and get better nourishment.
- Use pathways to stay on track with manageable 2-week lifestyle changes
- Get daily personalized tips and curated content on heart health topics such as exercise, nutrition, stress, sleep, hydration
- Track all your heart health numbers such as blood pressure and cholesterol in one place
- Learn from physicians and experts on how to talk to your doctor about heart health management
- Bookmark your favorite content and articles for future access
- Share relevant and interesting articles with family and friends