What is it about?
It’s a big step to leave your child with someone who isn’t, well, you. But we may just have found a light at the end of the tunnel - and, as is so often the case these days, it’s the light of an oncoming smartphone app.
App Store Description
* Search by location to send your job posting to the top candidates
* Or, simply post a job to the NannyHunt network
* Pay nannies and sitters by credit card or cash
* Review full profiles on babysitters and nannies to limit lengthy interviews
* Honest reviews from other parents to improve network quality
* Part-time or full-time nannies, date night babysitters, and occasional & backup childcare
We have two types of Non-Renewing Subscription In Parent app.
1- Monthly ($4.99)
* After subscription features unlocked for Parent can be able to post job.
* Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account in the purchase confirmation.
• Payment will be charged to the iTunes account in the purchase confirmation
• As the name suggests, these are subscriptions that will allow access to some form of content for a defined period of time, after which the subscription will end, and the access will be removed. The user must then renew the subscription.
FOR NANNIES & BABYSITTERS:
* Required parent profiles and ratings after each job to increase transparency
* In-app chat to help build stronger parent relationships
* Connect your bank account for immediate payment
* Opportunities for consistent income and flexible hours
* Simple registration
NannyHunt does not provide or employ nannies or babysitters. All childcare providers on the NannyHunt network are independent contractors.
Try it today!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.