What is it about?
App Store Description
The NetBenefits® smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity – like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Savings – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Investment Accounts – Monitor other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Planning –See how your age and contribution rate can affect how much income you’ll have to cover expenses in retirement.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see how a small difference in your contribution can affect your savings, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make wise investment choices.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.