Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
App Store Description
The NetBenefits® smartphone app gives you convenient access to workplace benefits from Fidelity – like retirement plans, stock options, and health insurance.
What can you do?
- Retirement Savings – Check balances and account performance—you can even update contribution amounts or change investments.
- Stock Plans – Check balances, exercise your options, and accept grants.
- Health Insurance – Enroll in benefits, review insurance details, and access coverage costs and provider information.
- Investment Accounts – Monitor other Fidelity accounts like 529s and brokerage accounts.
- Planning –See how your age and contribution rate can affect how much income you’ll have to cover expenses in retirement.
- Interactive Tools – Compare your retirement savings with your peers’, see how a small difference in your contribution can affect your savings, see if you’re a spender or a saver, and find out how much you really know about Heath Savings Accounts (HSAs).
- Library – Browse articles and videos to help you plan for retirement and make wise investment choices.
- Send Documents – Use your camera to send important documents to Fidelity.
The NetBenefits® smartphone app is available to individuals who have one or more workplace benefits provided by Fidelity Investments. Please note that the app is currently not available for use with Fidelity-serviced HR/payroll plans.
NetBenefits and the NetBenefits design logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC.
The images below are for illustrative purposes only.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.