Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
“#1 Product of the Day“ — ProductHunt
App Store Description
“#1 Product of the Day“ — ProductHunt
“The minimalist news reader I was looking for “ — Fueled
● SKIMMABLE SUMMARIES - We cracked the code on how to deliver the news efficiently and help you make the most of your time. Thanks to our smart feed, you can just skim through the cards and tap on what’s interesting to get a quick overview.
● NO CLICKBAIT - Newsdrop eliminates clickbait by design. Headlines and blurbs are made to provide as much information as possible. We want you to stay informed without even opening the article.
● TRUSTED SOURCES - Our editors carefully assess the stories and sources based on global impact, relevance and potential bias. If it hasn’t been covered by reputable sources, you won’t find it on Newsdrop.
● FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS - Don’t sweat the unimportant stuff. We do the hard work of reading tons of news stories and delivering only the most significant headlines, so you can do more productive things instead.
● DECLUTTER YOUR DAY - Say no to random notifications that break your flow: you’ll get the headlines four times a day, at set intervals. No need to waste time reaching for the phone!
● LIGHTEN UP YOUR DATA PLAN - Newsdrop is a great data saver: it’s up to 90% lighter than news websites. Additionally, you can turn off picture download to save even more!
● UNWIND & GROW - We aren’t just about the news. Along with top summaries, our editors pack a selection of interesting stories and videos for you to read and watch at your leisure. Or skip. It’s up to you.
● WEAR IT WITH YOU - Get the latest headlines at the flick of your wrist, delivered straight to your Apple Watch.
NEWS MEETS PRODUCTIVITY
Stay smart by reading short and optimized news summaries of the world’s top stories - made for quick reading, factual coverage and maximum relevance.
Stay in the zone throughout the day thanks to our special news delivery system - instead of round-the-clock notifications, you’ll get the headlines four times a day, at set intervals. We got you covered, whether you like your news with a morning coffee, during your break or on the ride home.
We help you boost your productivity by reading tons of news outlets and stories, picking out the most relevant ones, and then delivering them in a short, skimmable package - in less than 200 words.
We set out to create a news reader that would help you make the most of your time. Our exclusive method of content frontloading is ideal for skimming and quick reading. Meaning - it’s all there in the feed. Just skim through the cards and tap on what’s interesting to get a quick rundown on what you should know.
We know you dislike too many notifications that break your flow. With Newsdrop, everything’s predictable. You know right away when we’ll drop you a new set of headlines, so you don’t have to waste time refreshing the app.
Newsdrop offers the following subscription option:
Pro - $7.99/year
A 7-day Trial period is also available for new users.
Cancel anytime. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscription by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Prices shown are in USD and apply to US subscribers only.
For complete access to all features, you will need to allow access to the following:
* Notifications – so we can send you notifications when a new batch arrives.
We welcome your feedback - Write to us at [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.