What is it about?
App Store Description
Night Owl HD gives you piece of mind no matter where you are! With the ability to view your Night Owl security system in real-time, you’ll be able to monitor your home or business anytime, anywhere—all from the convenience of your mobile device.
Night Owl HD features:
• Quick and easy mobile setup with Owl Scan™
• Live video and audio from your DVR security system on WiFi or 3G/4G LTE networks
• Easily configure push notifications individually for each channel from your Smart Device
• Customize channel names without having to access the DVR manually
• Save images directly to your smart device and share via text, email or social media
• Now share important MP4 formatted videos via email or social media
• Enhanced stability for better App connectivity and push notification retrieval
• Multi-channel live feeds (4/8/16/32 channels)
• Video playback of ANY recorded video stored on your DVR
• Multiple DVR system log-on (up to 100 devices)
• Create custom views and save as favorites (iPad only)
We are a security company and we take YOUR security seriously. All streaming video is direct from your local DVR to your mobile device with no 3rd party buffers in between, including us. Additionally, our app gives you full control of:
- EasyPan, Tilt, Zoom (PTZ) device control
- On-demand recording and still image/video captures
- Zoom, pan, playback, etc. abilities using standard swipe gestures
Visit us at www.NightOwlSP.com for more information on all of our products and services!
Night Owl HD is ONLY compatible with the following Night Owl security systems:
• H5 NVR Series
• HDA Series
• AHD10 Series
• AHD7 Series
• NVR10 Series
• F9 Series
• F6 Series
WARNING: This application uses data to connect your DVR security system to your mobile device. When connected to a 3G or 4G LTE network, the live video feed from your DVR will be considered streaming data by your phone service provider and will contribute to any data or download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed your data plan limit, this may result in additional usage charges. It is highly recommended to contact your phone service provider to know the limits of your data plan before using this video streaming application.