Check the details on WatchAware
Your Running History. Keep track of your personal achievements and progress. Whether you want to use this to monitor lap times, compete with friends, or just see how many total runs and miles you have gone, this is the hub screen you'll use for self motivation and progress reports. This will be useful for people who like to keep track of how far they go over long periods of time, and set personal long term goals for their running athleticism.
Set Your Pace. This will be the space where you can design the time and distance your run will take. The tools here will allow you to set conditions that make sure you can either go for a quick ten minute run, or a longer jog to stretch your endurance. By adjusting these parameters anyone can set up a pace they're sure to be able to do, as well as set up runs that push them, or are more relaxing. This screen also allows for setting up music sources for your run, phone orientations, and whether this is an outdoor free run or an indoor treadmill.
What is it about?
This app records your pace, distance, and route with voice feedback to inform you of your progress. Afterwards, you can send your run to Nikeplus.com. Here you can set future workout goals for yourself, communicate with the Nike+ community, and join challenges. Nike+ also allows you to connect to Facebook and Twitter to tell everyone about your latest accomplishment. A feature called Nike+ Tag was added which allows you and a few friends to play a game of "tag." The app judges who is "it" based on the person who has run the shortest distance. Whether you're a serious runner or not, this may be the perfect app for you.
For those who...
- Like Nike
- Run a lot and like to compete
- Want to stay fit
Not for those who...
- Are lazy
- Don't run a lot
- Don't care particularly for Nike as a brand
Why we love it
The app itself is simple to use and packs in a ton of useful features to help you stay fit and healthy.
App Store Description
Nike Run Club: Your Guide to a Better Run.
From expert coaches to an incredible community - the NRC running app has what you need to start running, keep running, and enjoy running more. Guided Runs**, Training Plans*, pace tracker, running log, GPS distance tracker and more await.
Join the Nike community and begin training with Training Plans* to fit your needs. With Guided Runs** and training tips picked out by our coaches - you have all the resources necessary to help you meet your training goals. Enjoy the journey with running workout motivation and guidance from top Nike coaches and athletes as they cheer you on. Half marathon training or just getting started - regardless of the goal - NRC has you covered.
With NRC’s Guided Runs**, our expert coaches - and some Nike legends - have got your back, with encouragement, guidance, and a familiar voice to look forward to every time. Easy or hard, long or short, intervals, 5k or 10k - there’s a Guided Run** for you.
Create and share challenges with friends to up your running speed, mileage and mentality or join one of our global challenges and run for a bigger purpose. Running app communities make the distance all the more rewarding so you never feel alone on your fitness journey.
Run alongside the Nike community and reach your goals with NRC.
RUN TRACKER: TRACK AND STORE RUNS
• Running speed, distance, GPS route, elevation, heart rate and mile splits are tracked and stored while you enjoy your run
• 5k, 10k or Half Marathon - Keep track of your personal records and mile splits with a running log
• Mile counter and pace tracker functionality allow you to keep on track with your goals
• Activity tracker syncs with your Apple watch and supported devices to provide constant support
TRAINING PLANS AND GUIDED RUNS
• NRC Training Plans give you a goal to run toward and the guidance to reach it*
• Running for beginners to regulars - whether you’re just getting started or race-ready - NRC has interactive plans for your goals and fitness level
• Marathon Training Plan - now available - begin the ultimate 12-week training journey*
• Running coach guidance with NRC’s Guided Runs so that you’re never running alone**
• Get motivation and inspiration from Nike coaches, elite athletes and entertainers like Eliud Kipchoge and Tom Sachs with Audio Guided Runs**
• Receive motivating in-run audio cheers from friends and send them support of your own
MOTIVATE YOURSELF WITH CHALLENGES
• 5K to 10K and beyond - earn milestone badges and trophies for streaks and personal bests
• Join or share public running challenges with your friends via any social media or messaging platform
• Beat running log bests and get a virtual high five from your run club
• Run in weekly and monthly NRC distance challenges or create a Challenge and invite friends
• Reach goals, earn achievements and go the distance
• Track the mileage on all your shoes, even if they aren’t Nikes
• Running speed can be recorded for each pair - learn which ones you run the fastest in
• Enjoy training, distance runs, interval workouts and more - when you’ve worn them out, we will remind you when to switch them for a new pair
• Training made easy: receive training advice, community stories and an occasional product drop
• Improve as a runner before you lace up - tips for health and wellness, marathon training and more
• Stay up to date on your friends’ fitness journeys every time they share a run
• Personalize activity posts by adding photos, stats and stickers and tailor who sees them
Nike Run Club works with Apple Health to sync workouts and record heart-rate data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Apple Music: used to access music library to play music during workouts.
*Training Plans available in the US, UK, JP, CN, BR., FR, DE, ES, IT.
** Guided Runs available in select countries.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.