What is it about?
Noga Driver App,
App Store Description
Noga Driver App,
Noga Driver Benefits
Earn 90-95% of the total ride cost
Earn $250-$450 + providing Grand Circle Island Tour
Latest mapping technology with more accurate pickup & drop-offs
We care for our drivers by providing 24 x 7 friendly local support
easy sign-up and fast approval
Note: - Noga gives back between 90-95% to drivers of the total ride cost compare to others only gives 40 - 55% to their Driver.
Support Noga Support your Island Economy
Get fast, reliable rides in minutes 24 x 7 across Honolulu. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Noga, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit/Debit card.
Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s a Noga for every occasion. Noga is Honolulu's first ride-sharing startup and exclusively available in Hawaii, download the Noga app today and get your first ride free up to $10.
Requesting your first Noga ride is easy (here’s how it works)
- Just open the app and tell us where you’re going.
- The app uses your location so your driver knows where to pick you up.
- You’ll see your driver’s picture, vehicle details, and can track their arrival on the map.
- Payment can be made by debit/credit card.
- After the ride, you can rate your driver and provide feedback to help us improve the Noga experience. You’ll also get a receipt by email.
Need a simple way to get from A to B quickly? Take Noga X, our most affordable individual option.
Have a question? Visit nogacab.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.