What is it about?
App Store Description
– Auto-complete allows property inspection. Press tab on a connected keyboard to fill in.
– Press the 'run code' button to evaluate your code, and see the evaluation in the white 'debug' view (visible at all times on tablet; toggleable with 'design' view on phone).
– See the examples on how to get references to native components such as the yellow 'design' view or the 'canvas' tab.
– The 'canvas' tab is a full-screen view to run code against.
– See the 'examples' tab for inspiration and guidance.
Note: I am not affiliated with the NativeScript team, nor is this an official NativeScript product, although it does make use of the NativeScript framework.
Transcribed in-app on the 'About' tab.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Visit the support URL or contact @LinguaBrowse on Twitter.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.