What is it about?
App Store Description
Nuance PowerShare Mobile gives you instant access to your medical images and reports stored on the Nuance PowerShare Network using your iOS device. The app also allows you to take clinical images from the camera or device storage and upload them securely to your account so they can be easily shared with physicians or medical facilities.
PowerShare is a secure cloud-computing platform for medical image storage, sharing and collaboration. It allows imaging facilities, hospitals, physicians and patients to easily and securely exchange their medical images and reports online.
* iOS 12 and greater (optimized for iPhone 5S and greater)
* Internet access through Wi-Fi or phone service provider is required. Wi-Fi connection is strongly recommended when uploading images.
* Upon first login a secure pin number is setup. Biometric authentication can also be used.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Register directly from your iOS device and create a free account on Nuance PowerShare.
* View a complete listing of all available medical imaging exams.
* Securely upload images from your device storage or directly from the camera.
* Search for any image set by patient name, medical record number or time-frame.
* Show a detailed display of demographic information along with the diagnostic report.
* Select an image set for viewing and instantly have it streamed to the device in real-time.
* Manipulate the images to window/level, zoom and stack through all the available frames.
* Search for potential contacts and invite them to your collaboration network.
* Share medical images with collaborators.
Security and HIPAA compliance:
* Upon first login a secure pin number is setup.
* After a period of inactivity or if the app was closed, the pin or biometric authentication is required to unlock the system.
* All data transfers are encrypted and secured via SSL.
* No Protected health Information (PHI) remains on the device when a study is closed.
Regulatory Note: The Nuance PowerShare Mobile application is a medical device. It is licensed by Nuance for medical image review. The application is not intended for diagnostic interpretation using mobile devices.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING?
“The ability to instantly view and assess medical images from anywhere, anytime dramatically improves patient care.”
Dr. Donald Plumley Pediatric Surgeon, Arnold Palmer Hospital
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.