Numerics provides visual views of your analytics with colorized charts, animations, and dashboards. The app offers dashboard widgets for over 35 services including Google Analytics, AppFigures, Salesforce, and more. Numerics is available for iPhone and iPad with Apple Watch support and a Home screen widget.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Numerics is a robust analytics tool accessible on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Check the Home screen widget for quick data, create unique dashboards, and pop in tools for Google Analytics, Basecamp, MailChimp, and more. With an infographic design, the visual experience makes getting your data simple.
For those who...
- Like analytics apps available on multiple devices
- Want an analytics app that offers many service integrations
Not for those who...
- Would rather not pay for an analytics app
- Prefer their current analytics apps
Why we love it
Numerics offers a terrific visual view of your data. Zoom, colorize, and label the dashboard widgets for meaningful customization and never miss those important numbers.
Numerics supports Siri commands
Numerics is FREE but there are more add-ons
Facebook - Page Visits widget pack
Google Spreadsheets - Advanced widget pack
Google Analytics - Realtime Web Stats widget pack
Facebook - Page Engagement widget pack
Google Analytics - Web Usage Stats widget pack
Trello - List Stats widget pack
Stripe - Advanced Stats widget pack
Paypal - Account Balance widget pack
Basecamp - Individual Stats widget pack
Custom JSON - Advanced widget pack
App Store Description
Track & unify all your important metrics into personalized, live dashboards with Numerics.
Get started by adding a KPI widget to your dashboard in 3 easy steps:
1. Choose a pre-defined KPI template from a system that you use
2. Connect your account
3. Configure data options if any, tap 'Save'
You have your first widget on your dashboard! Repeat to add as many widgets in as many dashboards you need.*
- Automatic updates keep your numbers live and always fresh while intelligently throttling queries to stay within API usage limits
- Double tap any widget to force an update immediately
- Not just numbers:
- Pie charts
- Line graphs
- Funnel lists
- Month density graphs
- Day density graphs
- Text labels
- Number tallies with change indicators
- Multiple dashboards for multiple perspectives*
- Drag and drop to re-arrange widgets & dashboards
- Background colors to highlight select KPIs
- Image widgets to add a dash of your branding
- 50+ cloud service integrations
- 1000s of pre-defined KPI templates for business, productivity & analytics software
- Free form data: Create dashboard widgets out of any spreadsheet or CSV
- Big Data: Analyze your custom big data models via Google Big Query or Salesforce OQL
- Middle-ware: Bring in data from custom software or databases
- Custom API: Use the JSON connectors to connect to any custom application
- Make Siri aware of any metric in Numerics. Siri responds to your query with a quick spoken brief of current values. Works with AirPods & HomePod.
- Push Notifications - Get alerts to changes in key metrics
- Uniquely fine-tuned user experience for each iOS device screen size
- Keep track of numbers from the Lock screen in the Today view
- Quick access to dashboards with 3D Touch
- Multitask with Numerics in Split view / Slide over modes
- Spotlight search - Quickly lookup & jump to a metric
- iCloud Sync makes your dashboards available on all connected devices
- Handoff support provides a smooth continuous user experience when switching devices
- A wearable micro dashboard on the watch, of your most important numbers
- Get to your one top metric just by lifting your wrist with Numerics complications for the Apple Watch. Numerics supports all watch faces and complication types
- Notifications on watch keep you aware of your progress
- Get your Numerics Siri briefings directly from the watch
- Stream live dashboards for teams on large screens with Numerics on Apple TV
- Share dashboards as templates to get everyone on the same page*
- Present selected dashboards or metrics to external displays connected via USB C or Airplay
- Annotate & share dashboard snapshots with your finger or the Apple Pencil
- Drag and drop multiple KPIs using multi-touch to add them as snapshots in any other app
- Secure by design - Direct device to service connections - A truly server-less system
- Secure sync via iCloud private DB
- Safeguard dashboards with Touch ID / Face ID
- Completely native iOS code
- Easy to integrate API
- Shortcuts app - Design custom briefing workflows
- Optional custom middle-ware server to connect to internal data stores
- Available through VPP & ABM for Enterprise deployments
- MDM capable*
*Pro subscription required.
- Numerics Pro is an in-app subscription with a free 1 week trial. Pro unlocks all integrated services, allows creating unlimited dashboards & widgets and enables sharing of dashboard templates.
- The Free Lite version is limited to adding 3 KPIs on 1 dashboard.
Note: Numerics Pro is available as a monthly/annual subscription. Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions will renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in iTunes settings after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.