Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Browse, search and save more than 17,000 recipes from The New York Times, featuring beautiful photography, and easy-to-follow instructions. Search by diet, cuisine type, preparation method, meal type and more. You can build your own personal recipe box by saving your favorite recipes from the app, ones you found on other websites, or even add in your personal recipes. The app allows you to take notes right on the recipe, and either keep them to yourself for the next time you make it, or you can share it with others who use the app. Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email.
Why we love it
This is a very feature rich cooking app with new recipes added each week. The ability to make notes on the recipes is a huge plus in my book, and the social integration is great to share my new favorites with my family and friends.
NYT Cooking is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Introducing the NYT Cooking app for iOS. Browse, search and save more than 18,000 recipes from The New York Times, featuring beautiful photography, and easy-to-follow instructions.
• Browse The Times’s archive of recipes, with new recipes added each week
• Search more than 18,000 recipes by diet, cuisine type, preparation method, meal type and more
• Save your favorite NYT recipes, as well as recipes from other websites, all in your personal recipe box
• Mark recipes you’ve cooked, rate recipes, and leave notes for fellow cooks or just for yourself for when you cook again
• Access your saved recipes anywhere you use NYT Cooking, including desktop, iPhone and iPad
• Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and email
• Plus: The app display won’t go to sleep while you’re cooking—we keep it awake for you as long as a recipe is onscreen.
In addition to these core features, the iPad App allows you to also:
• Discover recipes recommended just for you
• Organize your recipes into customizable collections
• Learn to cook with instructional technique videos
• Monthly NYT Cooking subscription: $4.99. Cancel anytime.
• Annual NYT Cooking subscription: $39.99. Cancel anytime.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
Feedback? Suggestions? Problems? Please contact us at [email protected] or from within the app itself. Your feedback is important to us, and we’ll do our best to assist you.