What is it about?
And if you’re living with others who are trying to get their work done as well, that can sometimes lead to some awkward situations.
App Store Description
Oh Bother is a lovely little app all about helping you and your housemates avoid poorly-timed interruptions when you're working from home together.
If you're working from home these days, and you've got family or roommates at home with you, you'll know that focus can be a little hard to come by. Oh Bother wants to help you and your housemates manage distractions a little bit better by giving everyone in your house a quick way to indicate whether or not they currently want to be bothered.
Here's how it works:
• Set your status to either "botherable" or "unbotherable".
• Put your status on a timer; it'll flip automatically when time is up, and you'll get a notification reminding you to switch gears.
• Provide context for your status by indicating that you're on the phone, taking a nap, going outside, etc.
• Meanwhile, get live info on your housemates' statuses, synced automatically through iCloud.
• Set notifications to let you know when a housemate's status changes, and time your distractions accordingly!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.